Good morning from Maine the place it’s roughly 50 levels hotter than it was at this time last week! One factor that hasn’t modified since final week is that AI is the nonetheless the recent subject in schooling. I believe I’ve fielded extra questions associated to AI within the final week than I’ve about the rest all yr!
This week my daughter’s college was unexpectedly closed for a day. I took the day without work and we went snowboarding at a new-to-her mountain. It was a learning experience for both of us. And we each ended up having numerous enjoyable by the tip of the day. I hope that you just had a enjoyable studying expertise this week as properly.
These have been the week’s hottest posts:
1. 10 Tools for Gathering Real-time Feedback From Students
2. Three Tools for Detecting Writing Created by AI
3. New Padlet Feature! Present Padlet Walls as Slideshows
4. The Makers of ChatGPT Have Launched a Tool to Detect Text Written With AI
5. 75 Google Documents Tutorials
6. How to Set Expiration Dates for Google Docs
7. Learning About Languages and The Mysteries of Vernacular
Be taught Easy methods to Create and Promote Digital Merchandise!
When you’re searching for a technique to put just a little more cash in your pocket this yr, my self-paced course How to Create and Sell Digital Products in 2023 is for you! It is considered one of three on-demand courses that I at the moment supply.
Workshops and eBooks
50 Tech Tuesday Ideas!
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 44,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a big selection of academic expertise instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- When you’re inquisitive about my life exterior of schooling, you may observe me on Strava.
This put up initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. When you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.