Among the finest methods to study to construct programs is to get inspiration from what others construct. That’s one of many causes I just like the weekly challenges.
Everyone seems to be offered with the identical problem, but every problem entry provides one thing distinctive. There’s all the time one thing to glean: from attention-grabbing visible design to artistic use of the appliance’s options.
After I get the possibility, I like to spotlight the work that folks put on the market. At this time, we’ll take a look at a few of the examples from Samara Reyneke. Take into account that many of those are usually not full programs however as a substitute they’re prototypes created for the weekly challenges.
What I like about her examples:
- Visually wealthy design
- Customized navigation & prompts
- Fascinating animations
- Partaking content material design
Take a look at a few of these examples under. You can too see extra underneath her community profile.
E-Studying Instance 1: Telling a Good Story
E-Studying Instance 2: Area Journey
E-Studying Instance 3: Knuffle Bunny Problem
E-Studying Instance 4: Studying Expertise Design
E-Studying Instance 5: The World of Bees
E-Studying Instance 6: E mail Etiquette
- Due to Samara for sharing her programs and downloads.
- Make it a behavior to at the least take a look at the problem recaps, even when you can’t take part in them.
- In case you see one thing attention-grabbing, attempt to replicate it to discover ways to construct it your self after which determine the place you need to use that in your course design
- Lots of the challenges additionally embody obtain hyperlinks so you possibly can checkout the supply information.
Free E-Studying Assets