Individuals change careers in any respect phases of their profession journey and for a spread of causes, from wanting a extra flexible schedule and the power to work from anywhere to craving new challenges and more fulfillment. Making ready for change would require some effort, however the payoff will be life-changing.
It doesn’t matter what profession you’re contemplating transitioning into, it’s necessary to plan fastidiously. We’re right here to assist and we will help you in your journey.
Ten assets for altering careers
- A step-by-step guide for preparing for a career change
- When to quit your job
- Reasons to leave a job and how to talk about them
- How to quit your job
- How to write a cover letter when you’re changing careers
- Career change at 30: how to build on your skills
- Career change at 40: how to move into a new stage
- Career change at 50: how to choose the next phase of your career
- Job search guide: Resources for your next career move
- 18 tips for starting a new job successfully
Common packages for making a profession change
Get job-ready with professional-level coaching and a credential in a high-growth discipline. Undecided what profession is best for you? Discover your choices with Coursera Career Academy.
The publish Career change on the horizon? We can help. appeared first on Coursera Blog.